So I was thinking that I didn't have anything to write about that would make a good blog but then I woke up to Baby Ryan crying too early this morning so I went to rearrange his blankets and lay him back down when I smeared my hand through a pile of poop that leaked out of his diaper. Good morning! Ben tried to leave quietly so as not to wake anyone else after I got Ryan settled again but of course as soon as he walks out the door I hear Travis tromping out to watch netflix which in turn woke Ryan up again and so I was forced to start my day. Unfortunately that was not my only encounter with poop for the day. This afternoon I picked Ryan up and felt something on my hand so I looked to find what I thought could possibly be a piece of mushed Z bar or just a clump of dirt but on further investigation (yes I smelled it) I realized it was poop! No idea where it came from or if it was human or dog or if there was more. Oh well.
I am off in quickbooks by $70.12 somehow and didn't figure out where. Ben is stressed so he skipped class and is staying late at the store to finish his homework and some bids. Travis and Anna fight all the time and wrestle and last time I turned to see Anna pounding Travis' face into the rug.
I did change the sheets on three beds today and my sister in law helped me keep the laundry going so at least most of it is clean even though it's not folded or put away. I found enough food to make a healthy dinner so that we didn't have to get pizza AGAIN! I really do love my life. It is crazy and loud but I think we are all happy most of the time and we love Jesus and He loves us and gives us blessings more than abundantly!!
No comments:
Post a Comment