Oct 1, 2013

Costco

Well, today I had to go to Costco because I couldn't scrounge up anymore pull ups from around the house for Lindsey and we would be out of toilet paper if my brother in law hadn't just moved here and brought some along.  We also used the last of the coffee this morning and I can't even borrow from my sister in law anymore because they only use the Keurig pods!!  I was smart enough to ask Amy to babysit though so I could go alone and I got it all done in two hours.  I was also getting a few things for my mom and she said I might have to get two carts but I told her I didn't look good enough to get stared at with two carts.  I get enough comments and large eyed glances with just one cart even when I don't have any kids with me! I think I need to start making a note of all the things people say to me when  they see my overflowing shopping cart.  Today the best one was as I was heading out to the van (with two carts because the checker is not as awesome as I am and couldn't fit all my goods back into one cart) an old man said, "is there anything left in the store?"  I had never heard that one before!  And now I am sitting here with a clean kitchen and over $500 dollars worth of costco food all put away and still have no idea what to make for dinner!   Yep!

No comments: